Annual General Meeting
THE AINSDALE CLUB
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is given to all members that the Annual General Meeting of The Ainsdale Club will be held on Sunday 29th March 2019 at 8pm at the clubhouse to conduct the following business
- Welcome remarks by the President
- Apologies for absence
- Confirm and approve minutes of the 2019 AGM
- Chairman’s report
- Receive and adopt audited financial statement for the year ending 31st December 2019
- To consider the proposal from the committee to amend the constitution to add the following
- To clause 9j’ Or the number of related/cohabiting members plus 3 whichever is greater’
- Clause 9k ‘Any recognized conflicts of interests will be recorded in the minutes and managed proportionately’
- To consider the any other propositions received
- Election of officers
The following put themselves forward for re-election.
Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Chair person of ground, Football, Cricket and
Bowls representatives, Designated Premises Supervisor
There is a vacancy for a house representative.
- To consider and approve the committee’s intention to enter a 10 year franchise agreement on the clubhouse. This item will also include a report from the franchisees on the past year and their plans for the future.
- Reports from playing sections. 10 minutes each to include news, achievements and youth development
- Any other business
Any nominations for office (with proposer and seconder ) or any proposals for consideration must be received by the secretary by 22nd March